About this session
How can Canadian banks define, measure and build resilience to climate-related risks? Is regulatory action needed to create standards and best practices for climate risk management in the banking sector? How is OSFI scenario analysis being done in Canada and what does it mean for financing?
- Ellen Quigley, Senior Research Associate in Climate Risk & Sustainable Finance, Cambridge University Centre for the Study of Existential Risk & Advisor to the Chief Financial Officer, University of Cambridge
- Mark Narron, Senior Director, Fitch Ratings
- Robert G. Eccles, Strategic Adviser, Persefoni
- Therese Feng, VP of Research, The Climate Service
- Moderator: Hugh Wheelan, Co-Founder & Joint Managing Director, Responsible Investor