About this session
Can technocrats & taxonomies accelerate a top-down energy transition to net zero or will vested interests block progress? How might Canada's approach build-on and distinguish itself from the fraught taxonomy debates in Europe?
- Peter Johnson, Director, Sustainable Finance, Scotiabank
- Barbara Zvan, President & CEO, University Pension Plan Ontario
- Maryam Golnaraghi, Director - Climate Change & Environment, The Geneva Association
- Andreas Hoepner, Professor of Operational Risk, Banking & Finance, University College Dublin, and Member, EU's Platform for Sustainable Finance
- Eila Kreivi, Director, Head of Capital Markets, European Investment Bank
- Moderator: Sophie Robinson-Tillett, Editor, Responsible Investor